- Acknowledge sexual and reproductive health as part of our CF. Are there any sexual or reproductive issues you are having that you would like to discuss?
- Do you have an OB/GYN gynecologist that you see regularly who manages your gynecological and obstetric health?
- Routinely ask:
- Where are you in your menstrual cycle?
- What kind of birth control are you on?
- Are you sexually active?
- Are you concerned about your contraception choice?
- Are you protecting yourself from sexually transmitted infections?
- Are you satisfied with your sex life and sexual function?
- Are you planning to make any major reproductive decisions between now and your next clinic visit?
- Do you have any questions or concerns about fertility or infertility?
- Do you have a support system that you can rely on to help when needed if you choose to be a parent?
- How are you doing emotionally? Are you navigating through any challenges you would like to discuss? I’m here to listen.
Free Printable PDF Download
Want a free printable PDF download of this checklist for your use in clinic? Just give us your name and email address below to get your download link. Don’t worry, we are not adding you to our mailing list here.